Non-profit & afterschool programs
MacEwan Consulting serves educational non-profits, including museums and science centers, and afterschool programs outside of the school.
Our services to non-profit institutions and afterschool programs include:
- Writing curriculum.
- Assisting with research studies.
- Interim program administration - for nonprofits and programs during their hiring search for executive and leadership level hires.
- Program quality assessment as well as technical assistance and professional coaching to assist in improving any areas of need.
- Research and grant writing
- Guidance on creating, expanding, or maintaining afterschool programs with the goal of supporting student learning while youth are in your care. Guidance can include logistics of program operation and also potential funding sources, including federal monies allocated to districts.